In House Bakery
Hand Crafted Cakes, Fresh Bread Daily and Mouth Watering Patisseries…
We take great pride here at Huntley’s Country Stores in our hand made cakes. Each of which are crafted by our marvellous team made up of Charlotte, Becky and Danielle. Many of our cakes are available to take away as a full cake or as a slice, though if there is a particular cake you want please call in advance to see if we have it made.
Huntley’s Fresh Bread
Our baker, Mark Hanson, comes from an award winning family bakery in Lincolnshire, winning many prizes for bread, including Britain’s Best Loaf competition. All of the bread you can purchase is made fresh daily by Mark, Dave and Craig.
We take great pride in our delicious pastries and cakes!
Our Seasonal Specials
- February – Valentines biscuits for that special someone!
- March – Mothers Day treats!
- April – Hot cross buns, simnel cakes and some novelty biscuits to keep the kids amused!
- June – Coming into the season of strawberries why not try our strawberry tarts!
- July and August – Summer trifles, cheesecakes and summer fruit lattices – on the savoury front why not stock up on bread for some BBQ’s!
- October – Halloween coffin cakes!
- November – Homemade treacle toffee and parkin!
- December – Homemade Christmas pudding, mince pies, stolen, sherry trifles and the good old Christmas Cake.
Bakery Tel: 01772 872813