JOB VACANCIES :apply to email@example.com or bring your cv in
Experienced Butcher Required
We have a vacancy for an experienced Butcher within our Farm Shop. The position is working 5 days out of 7. If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Head Butcher Alec Bolton on 01772 872812.
Position Available: Chef De Partie
As a Chef de Partie you must be:
- Experienced in all areas of a fast paced busy kitchen using fresh local ingredients.
- Able to run your own section and take direction from the Head & Sous Chef’s, you will need to be enthusiastic with a keenness to progress and add to your knowledge and skills.
- As a pivotal member of the brigade you will be involved in the day to day running of the kitchen and will have an input into daily specials.
- The candidate needs to deliver consistently high quality food and presentation.
- You will need to possess good communication skills both verbally and written, and maintain good employee relations.
Working hours will generally be 8:30 – 5:30 five days out of seven, although applicants must be able to work extra hours when needed.
Salary will be discussed on interview, will need to complete a working trial.
Job Type: Full-time
- Preston PR5
- Cheffing: 1 year
Position Available: Bread Baker
Huntleys Country Stores in house Bakery are looking to recruit a skilled bread baker or an enthusiastic trainee Baker. We produce a range of artisan breads and sourdoughs, all of our products are hand produced fresh daily.
Previous experience would be preferred, but a willingness and ability to learn is always an advantage.
Duties would include weighing, mixing, moulding, baking and keep your work area and yourself clean and tidy.
Part-time hours may be considered for the right candidate.
Wages to suit experience.
Please email your application to email@example.com
Or post FAO Mark Hanson, Huntleys Country Stores, Whalley Road, Samlesbury, Preston PR5 0UN