Huntleys Really is a Great Day Out For All The Family…
OPEN THE END OF JULY TO THE BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER ANNUALLY AND WEATHER PERMITTING
did you know…
Our maze is a crop called miscanthus grass which is an elephant grass – it gets its name because it grows 3 metres high! If you walked around every single pathway in the maze you will have walked three and a half kilometres! And if you chopped down every piece in the maze, put then end to end and walked on them from one end to the other, you will have walked the distance from Huntley’s to Johannesburg in South Africa.
for your comfort & safety…
- Unsuitable for Wheelchair access
- Unsuitable for Prams and Buggies
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult
- Sensible footwear must be worn as the paths are uneven
- There is a strict no smoking policy on the premises, please respect this
- Please stay on the designated pathways
- Anyone caught breaking through or damaging the crop will be asked to leave
- Remember, this is an agricultural field and the ground may be uneven in places
- Please keep to the designated public areas
- You enter this maze entirely at your own risk
- Dogs on a lead at all times no fouling.